Experienced Water/Wastewater Operator
Ramey Environmental Compliance, Inc. is the leader of all-inclusive contract operations for water and wastewater services to municipal and industrial customers in the Rocky Mountain Region. Ramey Environmental Compliance, Inc. also provides collection system services including jet/vacuum cleaning and CCTV services as well as heavy equipment repair and replacement services. If you are tired of working at the same old facility and are looking for a way to broaden your knowledge in water and/or wastewater operations and maintenance then REC, Inc. is your place!
We automatically pay you for your highest state certification!
(Wastewater, Water, Industrial, Collections & Distribution)
This means you have more control over your wages.
Class D- $20.00-$26.50
Class C- $21.73-$29.65
Class B- $24.09-$33.16
Class A- $26.42-$36.67
-No night shifts unless called out
-Rotating On Call
-Weekends & Holidays are required
-Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 1st of month following 60 days of employment
- 85% of Employees Medical, Dental paid
- $25,000 term life insurance policy paid 100% by employer
- 401K plan after 1 year of service 100% vest Employer matches up to 4%
- PTO & Sick Pay
- Education and Clothing allowance
- Quarterly Incentive Program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Yearly scholarships to advanced training in the industry
- Annual safety training in Confined Space, Hazwoper, Fall Protection, Flagger
Duties include but not limited to operations of a water and/or wastewater treatment plant and related facilities
-Conduct compliance monitoring and process control testing
-Respond to on-call issues and customer complaints
-Maintain accurate logs and record data required for compliance and reporting
-Operate, maintenance and troubleshoot pumps, generators, and valves
-Comply with safety procedures
-Perform routine housekeeping and cleanup of facilities
- Operating experience at a 3mgd treatment plant
- Must have clean MVR.
- Must be proficient using computers for daily operations.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic mathematical skills
- Basic mechanical skills
- Basic communication skills
- Basic analytical skills