Certified A Water/Wastewater Operator
Now hiring Colorado certified water treatment operators! Ramey Environmental Compliance, Inc. is the leader of all-inclusive contract operations for water and wastewater services to municipal and industrial customers in the Rocky Mountain Region. Ramey Environmental Compliance, Inc. also provides collection system services including jet/vacuum cleaning and CCTV services as well as heavy equipment repair and replacement services. If you are tired of working at the same old facility and are looking for a way to broaden your knowledge in water and/or wastewater operations and maintenance then REC, Inc. is your place!
- Full-Time (40hrs/week with occasional overtime required)
- No night shifts, weekends or holidays unless called out
- Rotating On-call
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 1st of month following 60 days of employment
- 85% of Employees Medical, Dental paid
- $25,000 term life insurance policy paid 100% by employer
- 401K plan after 1 year of service 100% vest Employer matches up to 4%
- PTO & Sick Pay
- Education and Clothing allowance
- Quarterly Incentive Program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Yearly scholarships to advanced training in the industry
- Annual safety training in Confined Space, Hazwoper, Fall Protection, Flagger
- Duties include but not limited to Operations & Maintenance of Water/Wastewater facilities.
- Respond to on-call issues including alarms, customer complaints etc.
- Conduct compliance monitoring and process control testing.
- Conducts daily rounds at stations to obtain meter readings, check equipment, cleaning and observation for abnormal conditions
- Manages day-to-day activities of operating and maintenance of treatment facilities.
- Allocates work and provides technical direction, assistance and training to other personnel.
- Ensures that all SOPs are followed, and DOT, OSHA and other requirements are met. Makes recommendations for improving SOPs.
- Interacts with Operations Specialist and Vice President to ensure safety and permit compliance.
- Interacts with contract laboratories to ensure proper reporting limits and any QA/QC issues
- Communicates with client and customers related to routine technical aspects of operations and responds to inquiries.
- Trains employees on proper plant operations, repair and installation techniques, SOPs and safe work practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have Colorado A Water or Wastewater Certification
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a supervisor position
- Must have clean MVR.
Must be proficient using computers for daily operations.