Wastewater Collections Operator
Ramey Environmental Compliance, Inc. is the leader of all-inclusive contract operations for water and wastewater services to municipal and industrial customers in the Rocky Mountain Region. Ramey Environmental Compliance, Inc. also provides collection system services including jet/vacuum cleaning and CCTV services as well as heavy equipment repair and replacement services.
Our Wastewater Collections Operator ensures that wastewater flows safely to the treatment facility through repairs, maintenance, and CCTV video inspections.
Our Wastewater Collections Operators are responsible for many tasks related to wastewater system facilities, including operating various types of light and moderately heavy power-driven equipment. They also prevent and/or respond to sewage overflows and blockages, inspect and clean wastewater collection systems, and construct and repair related facilities such as sewers, storm drains, pump stations, pipes, manholes and catch basins.
We automatically pay you for your highest state certification! (Wastewater, Water, Industrial, Collections & Distribution)
This means you have more control over your wages as a Wastewater Collections Operator.
Class D- $19.46-$26.50
Class C- $21.73-$29.65
Class B- $24.09-$33.16
Class A- $26.42-$36.67
- Full-Time (40hrs/week with occasional overtime required)
- No night shifts, weekends or holidays unless called out
- Rotating On-call
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 1st of month following 60 days of employment
- 85% of Employees Medical, Dental paid
- $25,000 term life insurance policy paid 100% by employer
- 401K plan after 1 year of service 100% vest Employer matches up to 4%
- PTO & Sick Pay
- Education and Clothing allowance
- Quarterly Incentive Program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Yearly scholarships to advanced training in the industry
- Annual safety training in Confined Space, Hazwoper, Fall Protection, Flagger
The Wastewater Collection Job duties include but are not limited to the general maintenance of wastewater collection systems
- jetting/root cutting as well as CCTV video inspections
- Utility locates and emergency after-hours calls
- Perform the operation and maintenance of sanitary lift stations and - related equipment, structures, and grounds
- Perform grease trap inspections
- Maintain safety during maintenance activities including confined space entry and traffic control
Wastewater Collection Job Qualifications:
- Must have clean MVR.
- Must be proficient using computers for daily operations.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to obtain a Class B CDL