Welcome to our career page, our current job openings will be posted below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Ramey Environmental Compliance is a Colorado-based company that offers award-winning service in the maintenance and operation of water and wastewater treatment facilities serving clients throughout the Rocky Mountain and Eastern Plains Region.
With more than 30 years of industry experience, it is our reputation for trustworthiness, integrity, and customer service that is our trademark. We are looking for qualified, capable candidates to join our award-winning team of experts serving our community.
Health & Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 1st of month following 60 days of employment
- 85% of Employee Medical, Dental paid
- $25,000 term life insurance policy paid 100% by employee
- 401K plan after 1 year of service 100% vest Employer matches up to 4%
- PTO & Sick Pay
- Education and Clothing allowance
- Quarterly Incentive Program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Yearly scholarships to advanced training in the industry
- Annual safety training in Confined Space, Hazwoper, Fall Protection, Flagger
Ramey Environmental Compliance is committed to innovation, creativity, and fiscal responsibility. We are known for our trustworthiness, integrity, and customer service. Our goal is to establish a partnership with our clients that promotes trust and understanding of the needs of the system. We are dedicated to providing clean safe drinking water and wastewater treatment at an affordable cost. We understand how precious water resources are for our communities and we are fully committed to our cause and the constituents we serve.
Jobs Available Now at REC, Inc.